Group Rates & Functions at Goldfield!
Goldfield not only offers a wonderful historic experience, but a relaxed unique atmosphere as well. Visitors can step back in time, forget about today and relive the quiet past. It’s not just a day, it’s an experience.
We can cater to your time frames and interests. We can customize any event from lunch or dinner at the steak house, to catering an outdoor western style BBQ. We offer a variety of attractions and entertainment for all ages and can accommodate large or small groups.
The Mammoth Steak House and Saloon occupies 7500 square feet with indoor and out door seating, and without a doubt, the best view of the Superstition Mountains in the territory. Steaks are the specialty! The atmosphere is “Old West,” complete with Saloon Girls and entertainment!
Other attractions include underground mine tour, full size narrow gauge railroad, panning for real gold, museums, live reptile exhibit, carriage rides, jeep tours, horseback riding and unique shopping.
Goldfield is truly an experience that visitors of all ages can enjoy. We look forward to seeing you out there.
Don’t forget to bring your cameras, the scenery is something to behold.
For information or reservations:
Robert Schoose or Bethany Jenkins
Bus.(480) 983-0333 Cell (480) 980-4524
Basic Price List
Base price per Person
|Dinner at the Steak House/Western Entertainment||Starting at $30.00|
|Outdoor “Under the Stars” Steak Cookout & Fixins Campfire, Storyteller, with legends of the Superstition Mountains and hot coffeeNo Host and Host Bar available||Starting at $45.00|
|All Attractions “The Mother Lode”||Starting at $30.00|
- Horseback riding-1/2 hour ride to an overnighter in the Superstition Mountains.
- Jeep Tours 1hr to all day. Contact Jodi at Apache Trail Jeep tours (480) 982-7661
If you would like to rent the town and cater an outdoor dining experience yourself, the base price would be $8.00 per person, plus prices quoted above for town attractions and options.
Again, we customize packages for your special interests! We are flexible and are here to make your event a special one.
We look forward to seeing you out here!
About each Goldfield Ghost Town Attraction
- Mine Tours takes approximately 25 minutes. It is an underground guided tour. The guides are well versed on the history of the mine, town, gold mining equipment and procedures. A tour can leave every 10 minutes for large groups.
- Superstition Scenic Narrow-Gauge Railroad takes 20 minutes. This 1 1/2 mile ride is a scenic, narrated tour with fantastic views of the Superstition Mountains. Our engineers are very knowledgeable on the history of the area, and the native plants and wildlife of the Sonoran Desert.
- Gold Panning. Learn the techniques of panning , and yes…we guarantee you’ll find real gold in them there pans, and we will even give you a bottle to put it in.
- Museum. Goldfield Superstition Historical Society has put together a wonderful collection of artifacts, maps and pottery from the mountains and surrounding area. The Museum also proudly features the Lost Dutchman Hall of Fame with maps, and clues to the legendary “Lost Dutchman Mine.”
- Reptile Exhibit. What’s a real life western experience without reptiles? This is the desert, and Zach, the snake guy, boasts one of the largest collections of snakes, gila monsters, scorpions, spiders and other native critters of the Sonoran Desert.
Group prices for all of the attractions starting at $30.00 per person.
We also offer jeep tours, horseback riding, carriage rides, old-time photos and unique shopping! Goldfield proudly displays the Southwest’s largest collection of antique mining equipment.
We cater to your time frames and interests.