Come Camp with us!
Enjoy all the entities of the town while viewing the awesome sunsets and beautiful night stars. with spectacular views of the Superstition Mountain by day.
Amenities we offer
- Shower House
- Fire rings
- Horse Camping
- Dry Camping $30.00 per night
- Hook ups $50.00 per night
- Horses $12.00 per night
Reservations are not required but preferred.
Dogs must be on a leash and cleaned up after
- A list of rules will be provided at check in.
- Campground Office Hours are 10:00am-5:00pm
- Check out time 11:00am day of departure
- Late check in is available
For more information please email email@example.com
Campground Manager Bethany can be reached at (480) 901-1749